Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
chevychic55
chevychic55 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
New Sony 505 owner

Hello everyone,

I am really excited about this new purchase. My friends all think I am nutty for wanting an e-reader, but I believe it will be a great investment, as I am an avid reader. This forum is really cool and informative. Keep up the great work peeps.
chevychic55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi chevychic55 and welcome to the Forum. You will not regret your purchase. I got a 505 back in January and love it.

And you will find this Forum very helpful and friendly. Welcome aboard
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome from another happy 505 owner
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome. The Sony 505 is a great device. Every avid reader should have one. Your friends won't think you're so nutty once they see it. Ebook reader devices make reading look cool!
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote