Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old Today, 01:11 AM   #1
thj
thj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Dicthtml dictonary to StarDict?

I am switching from Kobo to Android based e-ink reader. Using FBReader as main application and it works great. For whole sentances translation I am using Google Translate but for specific words I would prefer to have dictionaries that I used on Kobo.

They were self made in dicthtml format. Inside archive I have many xml files and filename "words".

Been trying to convert this to for example StarDict format for few hours but can only get the keywords not their descriptions.

Using penelope and the command line:

penelope -i dicthtml-en-sl.zip -j kobo -o dicthtml-en-sl.stardict -p stardict -f en -t sl

Are there any other tools I could use that will give me 1:1 of all they dictionary keywords as StarDict dictionary? Tried also pyGlossary but it can't seem to use dicthtml format as input.
thj is offline   Reply With Quote