Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 10-04-2004, 05:16 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Adobe Reader 2.0 for PocketPC

Adobe has released an updated version Adobe Reader 2.0 for PocketPC.

New features include mobile data entry, which allows you to submit form data using handheld devices over a wireless connection; wireless printing; slide show viewing; downloading of digital editions of your favorite e-books in PDF format.

I am curious to hear if anyone of you is actually using the Adobe Reader. I've never become friend with its too bloated and too slow interface.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:02 PM   #2
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
I really dont like adobe. The only thing I do like that my mobi doesnt have is the ability to look at the chapters. But then again some books come with this abilty. so no I dont like adobe. It looks too much like you are reading a document. But ya probably already knew that.
Advert
Old 10-04-2004, 12:36 PM   #3
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
When Adobe finally releases a good Reader for PDAs, they'll realize they created a program that already exists, i.e. Repligo.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:20 PM   #4
jkendrick
jkendrick is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony U-70 /Toshiba e805
This new version doesn't support WM2003SE at all.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:23 PM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
The only thing I've ever done with PDF docs is convert them to Repligo format

I'll take a look at it, though I don't expect it to change my ways...

Craig.
Advert