Old 06-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
zambosky
zambosky began at the beginning.

Device: BEBOON ONE 2010 EDITION
possible bug about.pdf Unwrap

Hello.
Trying to resolve my problems i saw this :
In preferences/Convertion/Input PDF/unwrap factor : I set .60 then ok
If I return just to check the .60 it's still here.
BUT
if i start to convert a pdf file and I click the ->Input pdf icon the Unwrap factor it's set to 0 !! So I must set it again ..

Is this an issue ?

Glad to help in case...

Sergio
zambosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zambosky View Post
Hello.
Trying to resolve my problems i saw this :
In preferences/Convertion/Input PDF/unwrap factor : I set .60 then ok
If I return just to check the .60 it's still here.
BUT
if i start to convert a pdf file and I click the ->Input pdf icon the Unwrap factor it's set to 0 !! So I must set it again ..

Is this an issue ?
First since you are new here, one thread is enough to talk about the same topic, mainly PDF conversion. Stop creating new threads everytime you have a new thought on the topic. Either update the original post or create another post under the same thread.

Once you set it in the main preferences it will stick for all new PDFs you try to convert, but if you previously tried to convert a PDF then the last setting used will pop up.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
zambosky

Thank you for your reply and the explanation about the issue.
Understood your statement about multiple threads. No more in the future.
Relating to the Unwrap factor, which seems to be one of my problems, for some files it work perfectly with .6 value, but another files not .. well some parts are ok, others jumps after 2 or 3 or 4 lines .. As you have a great experience, please can you help me on this specific problem ? There's some sorts of guide to follow to avoid multiple tries ?
Again thanks and forgive my incompetence.
Sergio
Old 06-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I use .04 which seems to work for most pdfs
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
zambosky

Thank you Helen. I tried : the result is better but the problem's still there .. does the option "remove space between paragraphs" may help in this situation ?

Sergio
Advert
Old 06-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
zambosky

GOT IT !!

I tried with .3 and remove space between paragraphs and the book it's now perfect !!
Thanks for the help !

Sergio