Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
Keef
Enthusiast
Keef began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Daily Reader
I just love my Sony Daily Reader 900

I really enjoy the work flow of the unit and overall am very happy with it. It is very enjoyable to read from as I love the look, feel and the ability to take notes. I found myself reading more books since I purchased it. I do find it more enjoyable to read from compared to paperbacks. The dictionary has been every handy and it allows me to continue reading instead of guessing what a word might mean, or trying to find an actual dictionary. No E Reader is perfect, but this one is my favorite for what is out there right now.
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Me too.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your happy company, Keef. As you say, the perfect ebook reading device hasn't arrived yet. Meantime, we all have our favourites, though. The Daliy Reader does sound pretty neat. You'd have to prise my 505 from my cold, dead hand, though (as the late Mr Heston said of his gun). Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Right now there's no reader out that I would swap my PRS-900 for. I think it's almost perfect! It's my 4th reader (I had a Kindle which I sold on this board but still have a PRS-505 and a Kindle 2). I've loaned out my K2 to my sister 2 months ago and don't even miss it.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote