Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Updating the Sony Software, query.

I've resisted updating from the 2.5.00.09170 version of the software because I've read some damning comments about newer versions (I seem to have the US one, maybe that's because I accidentally told Sony I was in the US!).

But I can't download the recent freebies from the Sony site.

If I download the latest version of the software, will it overwrite the one I currently have installed?

Thanks
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sony software, updating