Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-24-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Kobo coupon - 20% off

Expires 4/30/2010

Code: Save20
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 AM   #2
addicted2books
EBookaholic
addicted2books doesn't litteraddicted2books doesn't litteraddicted2books doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Red)
Thank you for the coupon code. I can't seem to resist the lure of saving more money on ebooks!
addicted2books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Every little bit helps

Enjoy!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Thank you!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
staticradar
staticradar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
wow all these great kobo coupons now if only I could find a book that I want to read i need to find 3...hmmm off to look for suggestions!
staticradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
djloewen
Connoisseur
djloewen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
This code doesn't work for me. Can any Canadians confirm that it works? Or has it expired early?
djloewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
Skydog
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by djloewen View Post
This code doesn't work for me. Can any Canadians confirm that it works? Or has it expired early?

Sorry - I do not know the answer. Perhaps the date was a typo but it did work for me.

Have you tried the other $3 off coupon? (expires today the 28th at 23:50 EST):

code: lastchance
Old 03-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
Sugar67
Sugar67 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
I am Canadian

I couldn't get save20 to work though 2lateu ($2 off) worked for me. Lastchance did too. Good luck
Sugar67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
djloewen
Connoisseur
djloewen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
The others all work. Actually I've got another one for you guys: 2latec. I think americans were sent 2lateu and Canadians were sent 2latec - but whatever the case, I can use both.

A google search indicates that save20 was a 20% off code in January as well, and I know that I used it then. I'm wondering if perhaps that's why I can't use it now - they didn't "reset" that code for people who had already used it the first time.
djloewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
Skydog
Wizard

That's interesting - perhaps explains the inconsistencies.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #11
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Thanks guys! I just used the combination of codes to get myself the Twilight Saga Collection for the total of $17.32!! I used "lastchance" for $3 off $9.45 for Breaking Dawn. "save20" for $1.10 off $5.49 Twilight. "2lateu" for $2 off $5.49 New Moon and
"2latec" for $2 off Eclipse. According to another post here, the last two were supposed to expired yesterday but I can still use it somehow. I did however try to use "lastchance" more than once but it didn't work that way. Good luck shopping everyone and thanks again for the awesome codes! Happy reading!!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:09 AM   #12
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thank you! I checked the Kobo top 50 and 'Fall on Your Knees' by Anne-Marie MacDonald is an ebook now! I have read it already, but years ago. It is absolutely massive in paper and with tiny, tiny printing. So yay for an ebook! Still a little pricey once they added on the GST (I really think books need to be exempt from that!) but worth it to get that door-stopper off my bookshelf. I badly need the space for other things.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:57 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Thank you! I checked the Kobo top 50 and 'Fall on Your Knees' by Anne-Marie MacDonald is an ebook now!
I don't even see it as a book in the store, let alone on the top 50 ...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:18 AM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Last page of the top 50 with the book in there. Link
The direct link to the book itself. Link
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Ah, we get different lists. The direct link takes me to a nasty geo restriction page:

Quote:
This content is not available internationally.

Unfortunately, this content is only available in select countries, and we do not currently have the rights to offer this content for browsing or purchasing in United States. For more information on our geographic availability, please click here.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote