Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
hentry
hentry began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool Looking for ebook readers for OEM / Disti

Hi,

My name is Hentry an we are currently in production with our e-book reader. The website is www.dittobook.com, you may go there as well. We are a company in the manufacturing side for the last 25 yrs and now have defined a e-reader.

The question I have today is we like to understand the following -

a. if you are a content provider and require the e-book reader hardware to support your business you may contact me. We do customize to your needs.
b. if you are an OEM that also requires this device please contact us.
c. VARs, Distributors and retailers and others interested in our product are also welcome.
d. we are also looking for e-Book reader management software that may help index, and provide other desirable features.

Look to hearing back.

Hentry
hentryj@macrotronsystems.com
hentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Hi Henty, welcome to mobileread.

Your ebook reader looks like a badged Netronix model, like the CyBook Gen3. Is that right?

Format Support: Only PDF and TXT? No ePUB, eReader or Mobipocket?

There's no price on your website. How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentry View Post
Hi,

My name is Hentry an we are currently in production with our e-book reader. The website is www.dittobook.com, you may go there as well. We are a company in the manufacturing side for the last 25 yrs and now have defined a e-reader.

The question I have today is we like to understand the following -

a. if you are a content provider and require the e-book reader hardware to support your business you may contact me. We do customize to your needs.
b. if you are an OEM that also requires this device please contact us.
c. VARs, Distributors and retailers and others interested in our product are also welcome.
d. we are also looking for e-Book reader management software that may help index, and provide other desirable features.

Look to hearing back.

Hentry
hentryj@macrotronsystems.com
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert