Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 11:58 AM   #1
bhefner67
bhefner67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 11
Calibre cataloguing of Device only

Hello - not sure how to do this. I have ~300 books that are on my Kindle that are not also in my Calibre library (i.e. from Amazon or other sources).
They do not show up when I create a Catalog of my library, even if I try the "ondevice:true" search filter.
My question is how can I create a catalog of these books, or a listing that I can print and/or edit?
Thanks for the help!
bhefner67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Ondevice:true just shows a Match to what is in your Library

If you can see book in Device view (the tick shows which are in Calibre that match).
You can select books: (right click) Add to Library
None of this works for hidden books (in protected storage)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
If those are direct downloads from Amazon, they won't show up in Calibre. You'll need to remove the DRM and import them to Calibre separately.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, catalog, device