Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-31-2023, 02:17 PM   #1
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
I try my recipe Failed

I'm trying to make a recipe from this site (https://www.tematika.com/) to collect Recommended, new and best sellers.
Could someone give me a hand?

PS: Congratulations and Happy New Year to Kovid and all the members of this community
dunhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 12:38 AM   #2
unkn0wn
Fanatic
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
Code:
from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe

class xyz(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title = 'tem'
    encoding = 'utf-8'
    use_embedded_content = False
    remove_javascript = True
    no_stylesheets = True
    remove_attributes = ['height', 'width', 'style']
    auto_cleanup = True

def parse_index(self):
        return [('Tem', [{'title': 'Article', 'url': 'https://www.tematika.com/'},]),]
this is not an article.. try with auto_cleanup true, if nothing try false.
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2024, 02:46 PM   #3
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkn0wn View Post
Code:
from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe

class xyz(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title = 'tem'
    encoding = 'utf-8'
    use_embedded_content = False
    remove_javascript = True
    no_stylesheets = True
    remove_attributes = ['height', 'width', 'style']
    auto_cleanup = True

def parse_index(self):
        return [('Tem', [{'title': 'Article', 'url': 'https://www.tematika.com/'},]),]
this is not an article.. try with auto_cleanup true, if nothing try false.
I run false
Thank you so much !!
Can you determine the size of the images?

Last edited by dunhill; 01-01-2024 at 04:22 PM.
dunhill is online now   Reply With Quote