Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-30-2023, 07:34 AM   #1
p4ntera
p4ntera began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 7
KUAL on KT2

I have just jailbroken my Kindle 7th generation. I am trying to install KUAL, and I am on firmware 5.12.2.2. When I put the awz2 file into the documents folder, nothing happens. I am completely new to this so im probably doing something wrong, but I’m following a tutorial and it seems pretty clear about where you need to put the file.
p4ntera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 07:58 AM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
You're using the wrong version of KUAL. Azw2 file is a "kindlet" version of KUAL and that firmware build doesn't support kindlets. You need to install (via MRPI [MR Package Installer] and " ;log mrpi" search-bar command) the "booklet" version (probably?? "coplate" sub-version) of KUAL using a .bin installer file downloaded from here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
shamanNS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert