Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-09-2023, 08:53 AM   #1
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quickview

Hi,

I use Quickview a lot, so I let it docked. I use it most of the time to find books of the same author or to find the next book of a series I'm currently reading.
When you double click a column inside Quickview, it is supposed to use that column as a filter to populate the list. This does happen when I double click 'authors' or 'publisher', for example. But it fails when I double click 'series'.

This is the message I get:
Code:
The column you double-clicked, 'series', is not shown in the library view. The book/column cannot be selected by Quickview.
But the 'series' column does show in the library view. As a matter of fact, the library view has no restriction (searches, VL, tags, etc).

What am I doing wrong?

PS.: Preferences > Look & fell > Quickview: 'Double click changes examined column' checkbox is already marked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de tela 2023-08-08 095421.png
Views:	76
Size:	415.5 KB
ID:	203071  
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:07 AM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
I had that happen just the other day, when double-clicking the column 'tags' in Quickview...
As I don't use it very often, I thought the message was triggered by me doing something wrong.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert