Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-29-2023, 03:50 PM   #1
baldwinl
baldwinl began at the beginning.

Device: macbook pro
Download Sigil for Mac

Hi, I am an ebook production manager and I am trying to download Sigil for Mac but I get an error message saying to beware of malicious software. https://sigil-ebook.com/sigil/download/

Can anyone direct me to a valid link for Mac users?
I am running Mac OS X 12.6.

Or. if there is not one availalble, direct me to another free user-friendly software for mac option for simple edits for epubs?
baldwinl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 04:11 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
This is a repeat post. Your earlier post was already responded to:

See this link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=352927
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2023, 05:13 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
And the advice remains the same. Right click on the Sigil icon and select open. Look at the warning and dismiss. Right click on the Sigil icon again. Select open again. Sigil opens, it's legitimate digital signature will be verified and Sigil will run.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:33 PM   #4
baldwinl
baldwinl began at the beginning.

Device: macbook pro
Thank you! Opened it 2 times and it now works.
baldwinl is offline   Reply With Quote