Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-19-2022, 06:40 PM   #1
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Setting double-click action in cover view mode

I am in the middle of an upgrade from Calibre 3.48 to 5.44 on Linux (yeah, big jump!)

In 3.48, I somehow had double-click set to "Edit Metadata". In 5.44 it is set to the default of "View".

For the life of me, I cannot find where I set the action for double-click in cover view mode. Help?
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 07:11 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Does the 'doubleclick_on_library_view' tweak do it?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2022, 07:17 PM   #3
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
SOLVED (I don't know how to mark the thread as solved, so I'm putting it here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Does the 'doubleclick_on_library_view' tweak do it?
It certainly does. Once I found it under "Control the behavior of the book list". That tweak didn't jump out at me as where I should go when I scanned tweaks prior to posting my question. But I went to the search bar under tweaks and searched for "double" on your recommendation to look further under tweaks, and I found it.

Thanks!

Last edited by haertig; 11-19-2022 at 07:19 PM.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote