Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 10-13-2022, 06:20 AM   #1
Jahlon
Jahlon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Default sorting in Calibre server?

Is there a way to change the default sorting mode in Calibre Server? It looks like by default it sorts my books by "date". I'd rather sort by title or series.

Related question - is there a way to sort by multiple fields at once? Like sort by series first, then number in series, then title?
Jahlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 10:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
sort by whatever you want then bookmark that url instead of the default url. I dont recall if it remembers your last sort if you use user accounts, but i think it does.

As for sorting on multiple columns you can do so by manually modifying the url but there is no UI for it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert