Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-14-2022, 10:51 PM   #1
KarenMillerXena
KarenMillerXena began at the beginning.

Device: kindle oasis
Display not showing left-most column

I've been using calibre for years and have never seen this before. I can no longer see the left-most column on calibre (in my case it's the series list). Actually, I can see about 1/8" of the column, so I know the column is there, but I can't get to it. What do I do?
KarenMillerXena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 11:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Right click on the column headers and choose restore default layout
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert