Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-23-2020, 03:22 AM   #1
DarleneBocek
DarleneBocek began at the beginning.

Device: none
Newbie help, vellum to kindle

I use Vellum and am uploading epub and mobi to StoryOrigin. However, (some of?) my readers cannot download the kindle I have uploaded there.

I export from Vellum to epub/KIndle. Then use Calibre to convert from epub/Kindle to mobi.

Is there some plug in I should use to make this work? I can't find a pattern for my readers OS. Except they prefer to download for Kindle.
DarleneBocek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneBocek View Post
I use Vellum and am uploading epub and mobi to StoryOrigin. However, (some of?) my readers cannot download the kindle I have uploaded there.

I export from Vellum to epub/KIndle. Then use Calibre to convert from epub/Kindle to mobi.

Is there some plug in I should use to make this work? I can't find a pattern for my readers OS. Except they prefer to download for Kindle.
What type of mobi are you selecting?

bernie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-12-23 11-03-00.png
Views:	143
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	184223  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert