Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-18-2020, 05:31 PM   #1
TinkerToyz
TinkerToyz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Change Author of "Create a Catalog" instead of "Calibre"

When I use the "Create a Catalog of the Books in Your Library" the system creates the catalog with my selected title. However the system does not seem to allow me to change the author of the catalog during the create process.

I can edit the catalog after it is added to Calibre and change it there but I would like to change the default from "Calibre" to "TinkerToyz".

Is there a setting or ini file or registry entry that can be changed?
Thanks.
TT
TinkerToyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerToyz View Post
When I use the "Create a Catalog of the Books in Your Library" the system creates the catalog with my selected title. However the system does not seem to allow me to change the author of the catalog during the create process.

I can edit the catalog after it is added to Calibre and change it there but I would like to change the default from "Calibre" to "TinkerToyz".

Is there a setting or ini file or registry entry that can be changed?
Thanks.
TT
If it is an EPUB, simply edit it as you would any other book.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2020, 08:56 PM   #3
TinkerToyz
TinkerToyz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Yes I mentioned that I can edit the the author entry after the catalog has been created and auto entered into Calibre. I was hoping to change the default so that every time I create a catalog the entry in Calibre is NOT by author "Calibre" but authored by myself.
TinkerToyz is offline   Reply With Quote