Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #1
jonn.doe
jonn.doe began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Can't update KOREADER via APK

Hi, using a Likebook-T80D BYREAD-V2.3-0-2020031218 and trying to run an apk using the inbuilt filemanager. Select APK then the apk I want andthe it says loading - asks me if I want to install an update to this existing application, select Install - and it says App not installed. Any ideas ? I can't find any setting that allows me to load from sdrom ???? Anyone else had this issue please ?

Thanks in advance
JD
jonn.doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:58 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Yeah, it is one of the pinned issues: see https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6066

Solution is as easier as uninstall APK, install new APK, done . User settings are preserved.

Please, use the subforum for future KOReader questions, thanks!
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2020, 01:26 PM   #3
jonn.doe
jonn.doe began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Thank you pazos!!
jonn.doe is offline   Reply With Quote