Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 09-09-2020, 10:41 AM   #1
patientxtr
Enthusiast
patientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it is

Device: Likebook Mars, Kindle 3(sold), Jetbook Lite (gave away)
Wallpapers for Likebook Mars

I prepared them for myself but thought maybe others might find them useful so here they are. Exactly 1404x1872 , the devices original resolution and all converted to gray too for a bit of smaller file size. Although the filesizes are rather big because I used %100 quality for jpeg. There is a slight "problem", we can see some ghosting on almost all of the images , maybe it is because the original backrounds are a bit of black over white backround but these are mostly white over black backround. Still I am satisfied with what came out here. Hope someone here might like them too.

Mediafire link : 29 images, most of them are coffee related

Edit : To use them, simply copy all of the image files into the "Wallpaper" folder inside main memory.

Also if you want to see before downloading here are the photos :
https://imgur.com/gallery/jf5eOVe

SECOND batch added. See below to directly download : DL link 2nd batch

Last edited by patientxtr; 09-16-2020 at 06:50 AM.
patientxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Coffee aside: lovely!

Much obliged!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2020, 10:46 PM   #3
MustardOrMayo
Connoisseur
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas (main) + (many others)
Would anyone want a GIMP template I created to aid in the creation/conversion of wallpapers/screensavers and note templates? I had been planning to save it for a project to build a unified repository for paper tablet (or e-note) note templates, but I could share it here.

The "print size" data is sized for a 10.3" display, but I could edit it, as that's only really important for me when creating note templates.

Actually, I'll provide the file info here if you want to create your own template to use.

Code:
Size in pixels: 1404 × 1872 pixels
Print size: 157.2 × 209.7 millimetres
Resolution: 8.92857 × 8.92857 pixels/mm
Colour space: Greyscale
Precision: 8-bit gamma integer
(Edit: In reference to the original post, I couldn't get the previews to load, except through the "Imagus" extension. Those are some nice images! Were source links provided? Most of the screensaver images I have on my Mimas are Linux-related images from the defunct linux.pictures website (archives of the actual image content still exist, particularly this and this), but I also have some book-related content, like screenshots of comic pages, and backgrounds/prints from indie comic Kickstarter campaigns that I converted)

Last edited by MustardOrMayo; 09-14-2020 at 11:05 PM.
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:08 PM   #4
patientxtr
Enthusiast
patientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardOrMayo View Post
Would anyone want a GIMP template I created to aid in the creation/conversion of wallpapers/screensavers and note templates? I had been planning to save it for a project to build a unified repository for paper tablet (or e-note) note templates, but I could share it here.

The "print size" data is sized for a 10.3" display, but I could edit it, as that's only really important for me when creating note templates.

Actually, I'll provide the file info here if you want to create your own template to use.

Code:
Size in pixels: 1404 × 1872 pixels
Print size: 157.2 × 209.7 millimetres
Resolution: 8.92857 × 8.92857 pixels/mm
Colour space: Greyscale
Precision: 8-bit gamma integer
(Edit: In reference to the original post, I couldn't get the previews to load, except through the "Imagus" extension. Those are some nice images! Were source links provided? Most of the screensaver images I have on my Mimas are Linux-related images from the defunct linux.pictures website (archives of the actual image content still exist, particularly this and this), but I also have some book-related content, like screenshots of comic pages, and backgrounds/prints from indie comic Kickstarter campaigns that I converted)
Originals are from a wallpapers website -top something wallpapers- They were very high res. First I auto-cropped them with https://croppola.com/ It has very good cropping ai with presets. I used 1:1.33 which is this devices ratio. Then I downloaded each pic from there and finally batch resized with irfanview -or any other resizer-
Old 09-16-2020, 06:49 AM   #5
patientxtr
Enthusiast

Got a second batch for anyone interested -1st batch got 60+ downloads- and this one is much diversive than the first one. (there are no coffee photos this time at least ) There are 20 wallpapers this time.

Here is imgur album link : click to see the album

And here is mediafire download : click here
Advert
Old 09-17-2020, 07:52 AM   #6
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Quote:
Originally Posted by patientxtr View Post
Got a second batch for anyone interested
Again, a beautiful set and already on my Likebook Mars.

Gratefully yours,

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote