Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-05-2020, 07:07 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Tip for those using emblems/column colouring/column icons

I just figured this out for myself, so in case somebody else didn't realize it I'll put it here.

It's possible to do an or statement on a text column by using the "match pattern" and then putting (whatever1|whatever2).

As well, I was able to reduce multiple "does not contain..." conditions into one by changing it to "does not match pattern..." and combining them into (exclude1|exclude2|exclude3).
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote