Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-30-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
rogerty
rogerty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
how to find the latest added books in koreader

On kobo reader, the default system allows a view to see the latest added books, because it uses a database to track when books are added.

It is useful to review books when I add them in blocks (I add i.e. 20 more books manually, by ftping them to the kobo reader, and I put them in different FOLDERS, then I use to take a quick look at them in nickel (the default system in kobo readers)).

It is possible to do something similar in koreader ? Maybe with a plugin or integration with another tool ?

Thanks in advance,

Roger
rogerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Sort by > Date

Not perfect, but it mostly works for that use-case.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
added, database management, kobo, koreader