Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #1
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Blank lines added to posts

It seems that for about the last year(??), when I submit a post (using Firefox from a Windows PC), anywhere I have blank lines in order to break a paragraph...

... like this ...

... on the first submission or preview of the post, each one blank line gets turned into two blank lines. I can then fix it in the preview and it seems to stay fixed, but it's kind of annoying to always have to do that.

Any thoughts on this?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote