Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-06-2020, 05:50 AM   #1
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Search in 2 dictionary in a same time

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Is there a way to search a word in 2 (or more !) dictionaries in a same time?
I explain :
I've got a word like "cheese", I want to know what it is, and the search should be done in a "classic" dictionary because it's a usual word.
Now I try to know who is "Kennedy", the search in the classic dictionary should return no result, because it's a "proper name" (I don't the good word in English for this kind of word like Dallas, Napoleon, steve Mcqueen or Alabama), so the search should continue in a second dictionary.

Is there a way to this ? If I use 3 dictionaries and if a word is found in 2 dictionaries, what will happen? I will see the 2 responses?

Last edited by akorx; 03-06-2020 at 06:10 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:53 AM   #2
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
If the dictionaries are in the dictfile format for dictutil the won't be right now, as I just released dictutil yesterday), you can pass all three to dictgen and you'll see results from all of them.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2020, 08:08 AM   #3
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi geek1011,

Can you give me some explanations about this "dictgen" or a link to see what it is ? it's a plugin?

Last edited by akorx; 03-06-2020 at 08:15 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:30 AM   #4
giododa
Connoisseur
giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327854
giododa is offline   Reply With Quote