Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 01-05-2020, 03:23 PM   #1
bgillette
bgillette began at the beginning.

Device: none
is it possible to hide custom files in content server?

I have two custom fields that I use to help me manage my ebook collection. The "reviewed" field for me is a text field that has a y/n that identifies if I have reviewed the book or not, and a "public" field that is a text field that contains y/n entries.
These fields are for me only for managing my ebook collections and identifying which ones I can share over the internet content server. I updated the book list template so they don't show up in the listing of books, but they still both show up when I click on a book over my internet connection and drill into the details of the book. I have tried everything I could find in the caliber options, including setting the "ignore user-defined metadata fields" in the advanced tab on the "sharing over the net" section. Nothing seems to hide these files in the book details when sharing over the internet. Anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to do it?
bgillette is offline   Reply With Quote