Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-29-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
dedef
dedef began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 4
Calibre need good configuration

Hello All.

My calibration of calibre is not what I want, could you help me with that. I attached a picture of where I need to display the book info.

https://imgur.com/vMToncM
dedef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 11:11 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I am not sure how there can be no Library list info since the details to the right show the SELECTED book details. AFAIK same database entries.

Have you EVER used the OS to change file names or numbers in the Library folder? That is a huge no-no as it breaks linkages.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Perhaps the OP means the narrow layout instead of wide. Preferences -> Look & Feel -> User interface layout: Narrow
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedef View Post
Hello All.

My calibration of calibre is not what I want, could you help me with that. I attached a picture of where I need to display the book info.

Well, based on the image you posted, I think you want a list view, instead of a grid of covers. If that's the case, press ALT+SHIFT+G to switch to the list view.
If that's not what you want, maybe you could clarify your question.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 04:40 PM   #5
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedef View Post
Hello All.

Quickview

bernie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-12-29 16-39-10.png
Views:	119
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	175969  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Quickview

bernie
I need new eyes . I saw a box with column titles and could not figure HOW.
Quickview on top of the normal Calibre
And you get rid of it: Escape key
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote