Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-10-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
EMSBoys
EMSBoys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O2, Kobo Aura
Current cover screensaver missing

I'm a long-time lurker and searcher of the forums, in support of my Sony PRS-T1 and the Aura (original flavour) that replaced it. I've finally run into a situation I couldn't find an answer for elsewhere on the boards. Having left the Aura on a train, I bought a replacement on Ebay. What arrived was not an original Aura, but the Aura H2O 2nd edition. I'm slightly miffed, since I prefer the smaller size of the Aura, but can't complain about getting an H2O for the price of the Aura! However, as I was setting it up, there is no screensaver setting on the 'Energy saving and privacy' page. Not just no check box for 'current cover', but no screensaver section at all. I've scoured the other settings pages to see if it had been moved, but no luck. Is there a tweak, or patch, I've missed that would bring it back? The branded sleep screen is 'Fnac', firmware is updated to 4.18.13737, serial number is N867760090455. Thanks, in advance, for any responses!
EMSBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:40 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You just have to edit the Kobo affiliate away from FNAC to something else.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2019, 03:34 PM   #3
EMSBoys
EMSBoys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O2, Kobo Aura
Thanks, PeterT, that worked a treat! All screensaver options are back.
EMSBoys is offline   Reply With Quote