Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Walmart's Clara prices jumping all over the place?

What the heck is going on with Walmart and the weird Clara prices? I've been watching to see if the Libra shows up there... One day the price of the Clara was about $158 (I think), then it dropped to $125, not it's at $169?! Every time it's supposedly "sold and shipped by Walmart." Are they still a Kobo partner, or not?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
What the heck is going on with Walmart and the weird Clara prices? I've been watching to see if the Libra shows up there... One day the price of the Clara was about $158 (I think), then it dropped to $125, not it's at $169?! Every time it's supposedly "sold and shipped by Walmart." Are they still a Kobo partner, or not?
If I didn't know better, I'd think Walmart wasn't a very responsible partner to Kobo.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Glich... other things I tried to price been jumping too
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:23 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If I didn't know better, I'd think Walmart wasn't a very responsible partner to Kobo.
Inconsistent partner, anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Glich... other things I tried to price been jumping too
This is really weird. Now it looks like the Clara is on sale for $120. The Forma is priced at $250 and the Aura 2 is currently priced at $50. It would almost be worth getting one of these to have easy access to Overdrive.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:56 AM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Now Amazon, itself (not Triplenet), is actually selling the Kobo Clara for $120. Strange.

https://www.amazon.com/Kobo-Clara-HD...gateway&sr=8-1
Advert