Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 05-27-2019, 09:00 AM   #1
Laval
Laval began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Server logs *

Hi, when I press the button "View server logs" template closes. Problem that I did not have before. I have version 3.42 of calibre.

Thank you!
Laval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 10:30 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sorry not sure I follow, what closes? And what operating system are you on?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2019, 12:10 AM   #3
Laval

I am on Windows 10. It is Caliber that closes when I press the button "View server logs".

Thank!

Sory I use a translator.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:12 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Try running calibre in debug mode and post the debug log. To do so right click the preferences button and choose restart in debug mode.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:42 AM   #5
Laval

Here is:

calibre Journal de débogage
calibre 3.43 embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '10', '10.0.17763')
Python 2.7.15+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.17763', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: fr
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Kobo Utilities (2, 8, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 3) && Resize Cover (1, 0, 2) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 1, 3) && NormComment (0, 0, 2)
calibre 3.43 embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '10', '10.0.17763')
Python 2.7.15+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.17763', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: fr
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Kobo Utilities (2, 8, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 3) && Resize Cover (1, 0, 2) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 1, 3) && NormComment (0, 0, 2)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 120.0 x 120.0
physicalDpi: 95.6235294118 x 95.5818815331
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.02] Initializing db...
[1.44] db initialized
[1.44] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 NormComment::action.py - loading translations
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
DEBUG: 4.3 No Kobo Touch, Glo or Mini appears to be connected
DEBUG: 4.3 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=None, self.supports_tiles=None
DEBUG: 4.3 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 4.3 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Pilote : KoboTouchExtended'
[6.20] main UI initialized...
[6.20] Started up in 6.20 seconds with 35835 books
Advert
Old 05-28-2019, 07:58 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Hmm dont see anything suspicious there, in any case the logs are stores as simple text files you can search your computer for the file server-log.txt and open it in wordpard or similar to read it.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:24 AM   #7
Laval

Hi thank you for answering me. I have a The Content Server template that I share with some friends. He is on and my friends have no problem connecting. I try to put the server off but the same problem occurs by pressing the calibre server log button calibre closes.

Thank!
Old 05-28-2019, 11:51 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
W10 has messed up a number of things that used to work. (3.42 x64)

I clicked the server clear log button,
I was warned to Stop the server. Check.
clicked clear log. Check.
Clicked Start Server. file permissions Warning (sorry, did not capture).
I had to shut Calibre down and let the server auto-start.

I can no longer use Localhost (or 127.0.0.1) to check operation: now I get a '404'
I must use the IP of this same machine.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote