Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-01-2019, 01:34 PM   #1
faithlee
faithlee began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, kobo, apple
Hi! I don't know how to post in the right place!

Hi there :-)

I'm having an absolute nightmare with uploading my ebooks to apple, and keep getting very confusing error messages. I've search this page and found people asking questions but not my specific error, so would like to create a new post. Only the only place I've found to create a new thread (is this a post?) is here in the introductions page! That can't be right?

Can someone help me post a question about how to get help for my apple error?! :-) I feel like I'm in the twilight zone!

Faith
faithlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:03 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi faithlee and welcome to MobileRead.

You should post your question in our Apple section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=170

Doing so will get you a quick and helpful response
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
hello everyone, help forum, newbie