Notices

Old 08-31-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
CodeSchlocker
CodeSchlocker began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Downloading Nook Books into Calibre

Hello,

My first post here.

I'm new to Linux and have just installed Calibre. It sounds like a neat app, but, wouldn't it be nice if instructions were provided on how to import all your Nook Books into Calibre?

Lots and lots of instructions, but, I can't find any help in this area.

-CodeSchlocker
CodeSchlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeSchlocker View Post
Hello,

My first post here.

I'm new to Linux and have just installed Calibre. It sounds like a neat app, but, wouldn't it be nice if instructions were provided on how to import all your Nook Books into Calibre?

Lots and lots of instructions, but, I can't find any help in this area.

-CodeSchlocker
You will have to download to Nook study*, books downloaded wirelessly to the Nook are in a hidden/locked partition.

You will have to install wine to use nook study.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert