Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-06-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
kyiv
kyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-books

Device: Onyx BOOX MAX 2, Note Pro, Nova
Onyx BOOX MAX 2 Install additional fonts question

Hi guys,

During configuration I was stuck with following:

- How to install additional fonts, like Bookerly and Literata. I was trying to search on e-reader and other places how to do that and ended up that it would require rooting to install new font. My only goal (at least for now) is to make it available in stock reading app (NeoReader if I'm not wrong) and I didn't find any way to do it without rooting.

Could some one point me what I missed in that and/or way to solve it?

Thanks!

Last edited by kyiv; 01-07-2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: make it more relevant for another users to find the answer for the same question
kyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:41 PM   #2
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Copy your font files to this folder. NeoReader2 will automatically load them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180107 11-40-23.png
Views:	220
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	161330  

Last edited by cqman; 01-06-2018 at 10:45 PM.
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2018, 04:45 AM   #3
kyiv
kyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-bookskyiv has learned how to read e-books

Device: Onyx BOOX MAX 2, Note Pro, Nova
cqman, thanks a lot man!
It works like a charm.

P.S. There was no such folder by default, I had to create it manually in /sdcard folder and it appeared in font list in NeoReader app (stock reader app).

Last edited by kyiv; 01-07-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: add clarity how to install fonts
kyiv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
onyx boox max 2