Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #1
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
How to download Audible book when you have the ebook also

Hi there,

I've read the User Guide for how this is supposed to work on the KOA2, but cant get it working.

I have Stephen Kings IT as the ebook and audiobook.

The Oasis knows this since the book icon has the Headphones symbol in the corner. However, when I open the book and click the big Headphones icon nothing happens. If I click the ... menu and press 'Switch To Listening' nothing happens. I can't find a way to force it to download the audiobook version.

Any ideas?

R
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #2
oldhaggis
Enthusiast
oldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmosoldhaggis has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle 3, Sony T3, Oasis 2
I have the same books, In the Audible section under settings on your oasis,you have to download the audible copy which then opens a new screen with a pic of the book and a play button,you then connect to bt headphones!
oldhaggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2017, 09:38 AM   #3
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
It's not showing under the Audible for me. Plenty of others are showing, and they work OK. Looks like something isn't connected up behind the scenes for this book.
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote