Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Calibre Catalog csv Question

I had a question, and figured out the answer, however this forum doesn't allow users to delete their posts.

I had trouble reading old Calibre catalogs that had the comments in them because of the tabs or commas separating them caused the column demarcations to be off. I have a lot of catalogs with this problem and just deleted them but I accidentally opened on an older computer with an older version of excel and the formatting was fine. However they wouldn't work on my new computer with Microsoft office 10.

I just uploaded the files into Google Sheets and they seemed to be just fine.

Last edited by Rellwood; 08-01-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote