Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-30-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
R1ck
R1ck began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Problem - Sync Kindle & Calibre content

I want to use Calibre to manage my library but am struggling with getting synchronized.
My Kindle Paperwhite shows 61 items but when I plug into Calibre and select the device there are only 10 items in the library.

I have moved many items to Calibre and deleted them on the device within in Calibre but many still show up on the Kindle.

What am I missing, and how do I get the full content of Kindle to show in Calibre when connected?

Thanks
R1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Nowadays amazon does put your purchased books in useable formats ont he kindle. The best way to get your books into calibre is to go to the manage my content page on amazon and download your books to the computer, add them to calibre and then send them to the kindle.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert