Notices

Old 07-23-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
perezbalen
perezbalen began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Question --series= not working

Hi

This is driving me crazy.

I'm moving my calibre from a Mac mini to a Qnap NAS running QTP 4.3.3. Since there is no calibre for QTP, I'm using a docker for the installation (I tried several containers, but all end up with the same problem).

The thing is I have a cron job that runs twice a day that checks if new magazines are in the set folder and import them, like this:

calibredb add --with-library=/library --duplicates --recurse --series="Magazines" --authors="Magazine" /_AutoDownloads/_Magazines/

This used to work on my old Mac mini. But now I get the files imported, but not tagged. The --series and --author are just ignored.

As I said, I tried with several docker containers, which run different versions of calibre. As of now my calibredb --version is:

calibredb (calibre 3.4)

My container is this one aptalca/docker-rdp-calibre/. But as I said, I tried different containers and get the same result, so I'm guessing it's a linux thing, not a calibre thing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited by perezbalen; 07-23-2017 at 04:16 PM.
perezbalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
perezbalen
perezbalen began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Think I solved it. I added * at the end of the path of the directory where the new files were.

calibredb add --with-library=/library --recurse --series="Magazines" --authors="Magazine" /_AutoDownloads/_Magazines/*
perezbalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
add, calibre, calibredb, series