Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-16-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
Mark Lee
Mark Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Font Resizing

New to Calibre I am not, but new to these forums I am. Currently, I use version 2.8.5.0 because the font reduction in version 3.0.0.0 makes using the program nearly impossible o use and certainly not enjoyable. Hence my question. Is there any way to adjust the font size employed in the User Interface. The texts have that capability, but does the interface? Thanks

Mark Lee
Mark Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lee View Post
Is there any way to adjust the font size employed in the User Interface.
Try Preferences->Look and Feel->Interface font

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2017, 04:08 PM   #3
Mark Lee
Mark Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre

BR;

Your answer was heaven sent! I am embarrassed to think of how many times I went past the font setting, so I truly appreciate your response. Again thanks.

Mark Lee
Mark Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #4
Eschaton
Eschaton began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
We all miss things. Calibre is a pretty wonderful application but it's very true that there are a slew of flags and settings that can be changed. It's easy to miss obvious stuff.
Eschaton is offline   Reply With Quote