Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Use with Calibre 3 beta content server fails

I put it here and I will let you duke it out with Kovid

The setup.
Calibre Portable 2.99.2 on W10 (x64), content server and WDC running with default settings. Only 1 book in the Library in Portable.
Portable has been switched to show MainLib (on C

Device is a TAB2 running latest mainstream CC
When I Connect to Content server, I now see all the Libraries that Calibre knows about (on Quick switch)

If I select Newest, I see that 1 book in the Portable Library. If I click that book, I see the details.

If I select MainLib (or other outside of Portable), then select Newest, I see the list (so far, so good), If I tap one of those, I see a BLANK screen

Repeatable

Last edited by theducks; 05-11-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: deleted extra line
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:41 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I think something got cut off at the end. However, I can confirm that fetching book details after changing the calibre library in CC's content server connection menu does not work. It will be fixed in the next beta release.

Long-press download on the content server book list does work, at least for me.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
beta 3, content server