Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-01-2017, 04:11 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Thumbs up Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes) Amoveo Legend series by Sara Humphreys [Paranormal Romance]

Well, as some sort of special treat for lovers of f/m paranormal romance starring shapeshifter clans, what looks like the entirety to date of Sara Humphreys' (ISFDB) Amoveo Legend series starring such is on promo, free courtesy for a limited time courtesy of publisher Sourcebooks' Casabalanca series.

Apparently this is not a glitch (unless it's a multi-store, multi-region one), and looks like it's a publicity boost for the upcoming new subseries in the same setting, Amoveo Rising, of which the 1st novel, Undiscovered, is due in March.

There are a total of 5 novels + 2 novellas (one of them a permafreebie on long-term offer), mostly available in at least Canada, the US, and the UK in one store or another.

Enjoy!
  1. Unleashed the 1st novel @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK) & iTunes (available to Canadians). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.
  2. Untouched the 2nd novel @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK) & iTunes (available to Canadians). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.
  3. Untamed the 3rd novel @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK) & iTunes (available to Canadians). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.
  4. Undone the 4th novel @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK) & iTunes (available to Canadians). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.
  5. Unclaimed the 5th novel @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK) & iTunes (available to Canadians). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.
  6. Undenied a prequel novella @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK), Kobo & Google Play & eBooks.com (all available to Canadians) & iTunes (not available to Canadians).
  7. Unbound another novella @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK). Price-drop-check linkage for Kobo & iTunes & Google Play, where this may already be free in the US.

Last edited by ATDrake; 02-01-2017 at 04:21 AM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:09 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
How many 'un'[s] left in a major dictionary?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2017, 05:15 AM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Unknown
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:44 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Unknown

I'm going to send a unicorn after you!

Old 02-01-2017, 09:22 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Unknown
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2017, 10:12 AM   #6
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Series should be called: Undesirable
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Series should be called: Undesirable
Not funny.

This is awesome that sourcebooks is giving away the entire series. I'm estatic as I love paranormal romance. Authors do not get to pick their titles.

Thanks ATDrake. I missed one but thanks to listing them all or I would have missed it.

I hope they will do more promos like this in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not funny.

This is awesome that sourcebooks is giving away the entire series. I'm estatic as I love paranormal romance. Authors do not get to pick their titles.

Thanks ATDrake. I missed one but thanks to listing them all or I would have missed it.

I hope they will do more promos like this in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7

About those covers: Who's been photographing my body without permission? I want to make it clear that I did NOT approve the use of my body for mass consumption. I work out every day and I'm quite proud of that fact.

Fortunately, those pirates chose not to use my real face.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My face.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	154704