Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-13-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
TCSimpson
Fantasy Author
TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus Tablet
Crown of Souls (Fantasy, Sword and Sorcery)

At long last, the release of Crown of Souls, the final book in the Quintessence Cycle series.

The Winds of War blow across Mareshna. Swords are brought to bear. The end of the world looms. One way or another, the fate of the Dracodar will be decided.

The armies of the western horde stand between King Ainslen Cardiff and his mad dream to conquer the world. But even as he’s massed his forces at the Swords of Humel, another enemy has taken advantage of the opening he leaves behind.

Queen Terestere maneuvers her pieces across the board to complete her vengeance, see her people rise, and to face a man she has often dreamed of killing.

Keedar and Thar battle to weaken the Farlander forces and discover the truth of a frightening secret.

Winslow trains among the Dracodar for the greatest undertaking of all.

But none of them could have anticipated the power or the goal of their true foe.

BUY FOR:

AMAZON KINDLE : https://www.amazon.com/Crown-Souls-Q.../dp/B01MS4SJOR

APPLE IBOOKS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/cro...93023152?mt=11

BARNES & NOBLE NOOK : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crow...=2940157234300

KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/crown-of-souls

Last edited by TCSimpson; 01-16-2017 at 12:22 PM.
TCSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You cover has the book title in a huge size and the series in a tiny size. The title should be larger (but not that much larger) or the same size. Plus, the title/series should not be taking up 1/2 of the space of the cover. The font used for the series/title does not work when the text is as small as the title. I look at the cover and the cover shouts PHOTOSHOP!

In the cover that's your avatar, you don't have that picture of a crown on the cover. I find the crown to be a distraction. It's not needed.

I am just trying to be helpful and I do think the cover needs to be reworked. Same with the cover that is your avatar.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 11:28 AM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I'm thinking giving a price would be nice in your post.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:28 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
What is the cover image about?

Your White title obscures so much of the lighter content.

IMHO Your Avatar leaves the image available to suck a viewer into your realm.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm thinking reworking the covers would be best. I can click the links to get the price. But when I see covers that shout PHOTOSHOP to me, I stay away from unless I get good reviews from others I trust enough.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:42 PM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm thinking reworking the covers would be best. I can click the links to get the price. But when I see covers that shout PHOTOSHOP to me, I stay away from unless I get good reviews from others I trust enough.
Can't argue with you there.
But, why should I take my time to click to find a price?
Since you had pointed out the cover issue, I figured I would tackle the lack of a price.
And I see neither of us addressed the description.
It has some punctuation issues.
A couple of strange word choices too.

The combination of the three is NOT making me want to click the link.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:11 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
mm no obvious price and only available US ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Yes, the description is an odd read. Plus does have errors.