Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
gabaldini
Enthusiast
gabaldini has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: kindle paperwhite
Back button

I'm new in Calibre , I just miss a button to go back to a previous book or even a button to undo a previous action, may be there is already an option to do this , but I didnt see it , Thank you!!
gabaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:44 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The only 'Undo' button is in the e-book Editor

Both the Editor and built in Viewer have a recent file 'History' section

AFAIK any metadata / content change is only recoverable from restoring from a backup. as every book change includes a full transaction (file change and matching DB entry) which is why 'messing' inside the Library folder usually makes a bigger mess. (using 'restore' from Trash, puts the book back, but can't make the DB update needed)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2016, 10:15 AM   #3
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaldini View Post
I'm new in Calibre , I just miss a button to go back to a previous book
If you look for a button to go back to the previous list of books displayed in Calibre, install the Walk Search History plugin. This will make the main Calibre program work kinda like an Internet browser, where you can always go a couple of sites back.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote