Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-10-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Oasis
kindle calibre manager not working (librarian sync)

librarian sync

i am copying the instructions from here
http://dearauthor.com/ebooks/using-k...n-for-calibre/

so ive created a 'tags' called Kindle and created different collections i would like.. on calibre it says its successfully created 10 collections for 150 books etc

but on my kindle oasis i open librarian sync and ihave tried rebuild clllections from calibre plugin / update collections calibre plugin,, but it doesn't show
i have also tried restarting kindle oasis too

any advisr to get collections to work?
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkaday View Post
librarian sync

i am copying the instructions from here
http://dearauthor.com/ebooks/using-k...n-for-calibre/

so ive created a 'tags' called Kindle and created different collections i would like.. on calibre it says its successfully created 10 collections for 150 books etc

but on my kindle oasis i open librarian sync and ihave tried rebuild clllections from calibre plugin / update collections calibre plugin,, but it doesn't show
i have also tried restarting kindle oasis too

any advisr to get collections to work?
Sounds like you answered your own question of yesterday.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1349

Last edited by knc1; 12-10-2016 at 03:04 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

oh dear so it doesnt work aah

whats the best way to do collections than?
Old 12-10-2016, 05:51 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkaday View Post
oh dear so it doesnt work aah

whats the best way to do collections than?
On your Kobo Aura with Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:54 PM   #5
wakkaday
Groupie

sold my kobo aura
only have oasis / voyage

but going to get rid of voyage
Advert