Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #1
flawlessx92
flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo HD
[SALE] Yotaphone 2 - $119 [Gearbest]

Gearbest is currently doing a sale for the Yotaphone 2.
Limited quantity available

It will show initially $135.99
Use this coupon on checkout - YOTAPGB

Final price is $119. Free shipping worldwide

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/...981.html?wid=4

Just bought mine because of the deal although I do already have many devices. I hate myself.

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-16-2016 at 02:32 PM.
flawlessx92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:42 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Don't hate yourself, flawlessx92 - the Yotaphone is a unique and excellent phone, and at this price it's a steal! When it came out it cost 700$, and even a year ago it sold for 400$.
I unfortunately bricked mine trying to upgrade to Lollipop, so I was happy to see the sale. The code did not work for me on Gearbest, however it is also being sold on Aliexpress for similarly low prices by several vendors. I ordered one and have been using it happily for about a week now.
The device came in a sealed original box, and was clearly brand new. It updated itself to Lollipop immediately after being connected to wifi, and is working flawlessly.
This is a great opportunity to buy middle-of-the-range dual-screen phone for an entry-level price. I highly recommend it!
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2016, 08:53 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmirko View Post
This is a great opportunity to buy middle-of-the-range dual-screen phone for an entry-level price. I highly recommend it!
That's why I bought it. We have a heat camera (http://www.thermal.com/products/compact/) which you can plug into an Android device. I used my tablet for that (Galaxy Note 8.0), but that one gets very heavy quickly, if you try to make pictures. So I was already looking for a nice second-hand phone, but those are also generally more expensive than I am willing to pay for a second-hand device (especially as the camera needs some decent specs in a phone, cheap devices aren't an option).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.

Additionally, sales are posted in the Deals, Freebies Forum, to which your thread has been moved.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote