Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Remove/hide link in book details for one identifer

Identifiers show as links in book details if they have recipes in the "Metadata source" plugin, or if the user has created a rule for a custom identifier.

What I want to do is to hide the link for one identifier that was created through a metadata source plugin. Is there any way to do this? Can I create a custom rule that identifier that causes it to not show as a link?

Alternately, is is possible to just change the displayed text for the link? That would accomplish what I want, which is to show the value of the identifier in Book Details without duplicating it into a custom column and showing that in Book Details.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote