Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-27-2016, 04:35 PM   #1
CatMando
CatMando began at the beginning.

Device: none
using e reader with xternal keyboard

Hi. I am new to this forum. Have been trying to find information on which ink e-readers can be used with keyboard and found this thread about the Energy Pro HD...looks like a great e-reader...but seems to be a lot of confusion about whether it has OTG function. Amazon specs say it has but I emailed the company and they said no. Can anyone tell me if they have tried it with OTG and a keyboard? Was thinking I could use with bluetooth dongle and keyboard or keyboard directly. Would be great to have a massive collection of books and be able to write letters on a device that dosnt fry my eyes with its screen. Otherwise have read that it is possible to root a Nook Touch and use with keyboard...but I am new to all of this and not tech savvy so any advice appreciated. Thanks
CatMando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
If the device has Bluetooth why use an external dongle? Surely pairing a keyboard with the internal Bluetooth would be far easier
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert