Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Error message when mounting on USB

Hi

I have a Kobo Glo which appears to work normally for reading, selecting books. However, when I try to plug it to my computer (Arch Linux) to add a book, I see this error message (screenshot). The Glo icon appears on the Linux file system.

The Glo screen tells me that he is connected and charging and seems unaware of any problem. It even tells me to eject the reader before unplugging the USB.

I checked the file system with gparted to no avail.

Edit: I mounted it with Linux Mint with no problem like usual. So the problem may be Arch related.

Edit2: solved with latest systemd update (230 and something)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	276
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	149359  

Last edited by roger64; 06-12-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: edit2
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Edit2: solved with latest systemd update (230 and something)
Glad you got it going. I use my Kobo with Linux Mint -- so any issue connecting to Linux grabs my attention.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert