Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 10-09-2015, 04:09 AM   #1
skock
skock began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch won't sync after installing Firmware 3.18

Hi there all

I have a Kobo Touch eReader, and ever since I updated to firmware 3.18.0 it does not want to sync the device anymore. If I press on sync it says Checking for upgrades and then says Starting Sync but it just stays there and nothing happens. It does sync fine via the Kobo Desktop App. Has anyone else had this same problem and if so, what can be done to fix it?

Regards

Samuel
skock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Have you restarted the device? I see this occasionally, and restarting the device usually solves it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2015, 10:48 AM   #3
skock
skock began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Yes I have restarted it, by turning it off and on again. I have not tried areset yet, though...
skock is offline   Reply With Quote