Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-19-2015, 03:58 AM   #1
LuCouto
LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle and iPad Mini 4
Calibre - Marvin - OS X 10.10.5 - iPad Mini 4 - iOS 9 : NOT WORKING

Hi,
I've Calibre (latest) installed in ma MacBook Air running OS X 10.10.5 that is working fine with my iPad Mini 2 with iOS 8.4.1. In this scenario, everything just works !

Yesterday I've received my new iPad Mini 4 with iOS 9. So, I've installed Marvin on it and for my surprise, Calibre just doesn't recognize my device ! And yes, I'm NOT plunging both iPad at the same time, no!
But my old iPad Mini 2 it's still being recognized by Calibre when I plug it in.

I'm updating the iPad Mini 2 to iOS 9 to see if the problem comes from the iOS oe not and I'll come back to report the results.
LuCouto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I expect the problem is that the USB ID of the iPad Mini 4 is not yet known to Calibre. Once that information has been provided it can be added to the list of devices that Calibre can recognize.

You could help by following the instructions in this thread to obtain this information for your iPad Mini 4.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert