Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-07-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
kevin4fly
kevin4fly began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Save a specific book to disk and then it can't be opened

Drag and drop Time 2015.04.06.pdf to the calibre. Saving it to disk via Save to disk in a single directory and then choose whatever a folder to save it. Go to the folder and double click to open it, "There was a problem reading this document(109)" shows up, the book can't be opened.

Here is the link of the pdf book: - [Link deleted - MODERATOR]
And the dialog box screenshot: [Link deleted - MODERATOR]

The book is shared to me by a friend of mine.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-07-2015 at 05:26 PM.
kevin4fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

This is your one and only notice: Another violation of copyright law and you will be banned from our site.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you want to open a bug report with a copyrigted work, create a private bug at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:08 AM   #4
kevin4fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

This is your one and only notice: Another violation of copyright law and you will be banned from our site.
I have read the posting guidelines, I won't add Links to sites that violate copyright any more in the future.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:09 AM   #5
kevin4fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If you want to open a bug report with a copyrigted work, create a private bug at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre
I have filed the bug report, please help to review it, thanks.
Advert

Tags
save to disk