Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-04-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
atidball
Enthusiast
atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Karen Traviss, City of Pearl (For FREE)

The EOS 10th anniversary freebie for July/August.

link
atidball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Thanks for the link.

Be prepared to do the the dance on this one for the mobipocket version (PID's for your 3 devices, name & address info) and don't forget to use the coupon code EOS4.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
my favorite price, FREE thanks
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:36 AM   #4
mye01
mye01 began at the beginning.

Device: cellphone
hey..thanks for this very amazing post..i really appreciate you people sharing good stuff like this..thanks a lot!!
mye01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:33 AM   #5
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I have tried downloading this book on 3 occasions now. Each time I try to open it in MB Reader I get a message telling me there is a fault and I should re download from the retailer. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know what the fault could be? I have never had a problem downloading books before.

Last edited by HappyMartin; 08-04-2008 at 02:41 AM. Reason: missing o in open
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Hmm, it keeps prompting me to download and activate Microsoft Reader.. which I have. I even did it all over again, but I've bought books (Very recently) from bookonboard as well, so not sure what the problem is.. ah well
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
atidball
Enthusiast
atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-505
For MS reader format and possibly others, you have to use Internet Explorer to make your 'purchase'. All formats are DRM protected, so you either have to register all your devices or remove the DRM. The method for registering your device will vary depending on the format. Search the forums here for info on how to do that second option.
atidball is offline   Reply With Quote